Domestic Pressure Cooker
₨ 3,399 – ₨ 4,099
Domestic Pressure Cooker Features:
- Mirror Finish
- Pure Aluminium Material
- Gas Kit (Rubber Ring)
- Bekolite Comfortable Handle
- Easy to Handle
- 3 ways Safety valve System
- Healthy Cooking
- Long Life
- Fit for gas stovetop cooking
- Food-safe aluminum alloy, FREE of heavy metals such as nickel, copper, etc. 100% PFOA FREE to prevent allergies.
- Plasma infused with an advanced nonstick coating (PFOA FREE) offering unsurpassed nonstick performances, allows fat-free cooking for a healthier lifestyle, and easy cleaning.
- The coating system is patented water-based and FREE of solvents. The same coating may be applied on medical appliances where extra health requirements need to be fulfilled.
- Rivet-free interior prevents unsightly food build-up
- Oven safe up to 450°F
- Eco-friendly, energy efficient (CLASS A), and 99% recyclable
- Innovative and modern low energy eco-friendly production facility and washing recommended
- Read the following Instructions and Warranties Carefully:
Domestic Pressure Cookeryou must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures.
Failure To Follow These Instructions May Result In Personal Injury Or Property Damage Or May Damage Your Product Immediately Or Later. This Product Is Not Intended For Camping, Industrial, Or Commercial Use.
Always Use Potholders When Handling Hot Cookware, Lids, And Bakeware.
- Do Not place cookware in a microwave oven. Placing metal objects in a microwave might damage your microwave resulting in personal injury and/or property damage.
- Never place a hot glass cover on a wet or cool surface, or handle a hot cover with a wet towel, wet potholder, or other wet cloth.
- Do Not place hot a glass cover directly on a countertop or any metal surface, or in the sink. Allow cooling on a cooling rack, dry potholder, or dry cloth. Be sure to allow the glass cover to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating, or freezing.
- Do Not use cookware to cook popcorn, caramelize sugar, make candy, or deep-fat fry.
- Do Not strike utensils against the rim of cookware or glass covers to dislodge food.
- Do Not use abrasive cleansers, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch the cookware or accessories.
- Do Not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or broken.
- Do Not use any items that have been subjected to use that is expressly warned against above
Tags: Aluminum Cookware, Cookware, High Quality Pressure Cooker, Majestic Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker
11 Ltr, 5 Ltr, 7 Ltr, 9 Ltr